Monday, November 28, 2016

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


A reluctant sun is showing up this morning, shimmering in through the window panes for a bit, then slipping away to gray skies.. The rain has gone and it's time to do my kitty run. The kids are vacationing in Florida and I feed their cat every morning.
I can drive again!


After every cat run, I stop somewhere to shop. This morning, I picked up Christmas greens and oranges at Whole Foods. Each day a small addition to festive d├ęcor.

8 comments:

donna baker said...

Wonderful to hear Becky. Onwards and upward.

Stan said...

Deck the Halls!

yaya said...

Glad you're feeling up to all this month has to offer! Blessings!

tammy j said...

at last!
and oh my
oranges and evergreens...
the perfect scents of Christmas!
XOXO♥

Nib's End said...

What a sense of freedom you must feel. I imagine you are enjoying the simple things more deeply than the rest of us.

I quoted you to a friend I was visiting in the rehab hospital a couple of days ago. She, too, has had a stroke and was worn out with the therapy, but is making a good recovery.

Linda P said...

So glad to hear this, Becky. From recent experience I know how good it feels to be able to get out-and-about once more.

Leslie said...

Such a lovely display and so glad to read that you are able to drive again. Wishing you and your loved ones a happy Christmas and a new year filled with hope!

Dewena said...

This is such good news! And a reason to get out in December just adds to the Christmas spirit, as does bringing home a treasure or two for the house. I love the clock wreathed in ivy!