Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A Sabbatical Leave

Sab-bat-i-cal (se-bat'i-k'l), adj. [Sabbatic + -al] 1. of or suited to the Sabbath. 2. bringing a period of rest that recurs in regular cycles: as a sabbatical year.
sabbatical year, 2. a year or a half year of absence for study, rest, or travel

I've made my bed at Abbey Style Home for the last five years
but it's time to take a sabbatical. It will be refreshing.

image: rumfortva.blogspot.com

 I'm taking flight to explore another horizon that,
while it fits my philosophy and abbey aesthetic,
I will be able to examine the theme more freely.

I will continue to follow you, my dear blog friends, from my new blog HERE.
I hope you'll join me!

+++

5 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Oh no!! Will you be back??

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

You will be missed....But enjoy!

RuneE said...

We all need to get away from time to time in our own special way. I hope you find what you seek.

Leslie said...

i look forward to your new creations...

Rachel Cotterill said...

I love this blog but I'm sure I will also love your contributions elsewhere :)