Thursday, December 20, 2012

Countdown, Day 20: O, Christmas Tree


Christmas waves a magic wand over this world,
 and behold,
 everything is softer and more beautiful.
~Norman Vincent Peale

 
As Advent draws to a close, the tree next to the angel tablet gets nuanced.
Today, I added my collection of rosaries and beaded necklaces
 among the handmade ephemera and stars.


By evening, the branches hold a snowfall of fresh baby's breath.

Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree.
In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.
~Larry Wilde
 
+++

5 comments:

Hanne Bente said...

Good morning Becky
Another great post by July
The church I show in my post, our parish church (church family) I think that it is so beautiful.
Wish you a good day :) Hugs Hanne Bente ♥

rosaria williams said...

I had never seen such a beauty! Rosaries, hymns and baby's breath, o my!

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

Beautiful and elegant.

Fondly,
Glenda

tammy j said...

the word i'm using is overused but it just so fits here . . .
magical.
your tree is magical.
enchanting. ethereal.
stop me!
xo

Md Rajon said...


I am here to tell you that blog commenting is one of the most powerful traffic generation methods around. I believe blog commenting has taken over what traditional article marketing used to be.

Stock Commissions